FAQs about ordering mulch, stone or soils online
- Weather: Rain will wash out the dye on dyed mulch products that aren’t spread and allowed 24-48 hours to sun dry.
- Drop location: If the pile of product is to be dumped in any place other than a driveway, the customer must be present at time of delivery and sign a waiver form absolving Peach Country of responsibility from any and all damages that may occur to the property. Also drop locations are at the driver’s discretion- meaning, if he doesn’t feel comfortable dropping in a specific location, a secondary location will need to be provided.
- Delivery Time: Certain days of the week are generally busier than others (Friday and Saturday especially). If you would like an early time on these days please plan accordingly and get your order in earlier in the week so we can schedule you at your desired time. Deliveries generally can be made the same day if order is placed prior to 12pm on weekdays and 10am Saturdays. Otherwise, we guarantee delivery within 24 hours of order placement within normal business hours (Mon-Fri 8am-5pm and Sat 8am-12pm)
- Delivery Charges: Delivery fees are based on mileage from our store location.
- Quantities: If you wish to order more than 25 yards of product at one time- please contact the office for bulk discounted pricing.
- Multiple products: One product can be delivered at a time. For example, if you need topsoil and mulch- you will incur 2 delivery charges.
- Delivery trucks: Quantities of mulch above 12 yards or quantities of soils or stone above 10 yards or tons will be delivered in a large tri-axle dump truck.
- Please notify the office if there are low power lines, tight delivery drop spots or entryways, or a driveway that may not handle the weight of our delivery truck
- All sales are final. No mulch, soil or stone can be picked up or returned once it leaves the delivery truck. Payment will be processed before product is delivered.
A cubic yard is a 3′ tall x 3′ wide x 3′ deep cube. It covers roughly 100 sq. ft. 3 inches deep.
1 ton weighs 2000 pounds.
Please consult the calculators on our site for help with calculations.
Please feel free to call the office to place an order if you are unsure of quantities or have other special requests.
Contractors or companies with in house charge accounts must place all orders via phone or email.
Also, if you are interested in opening a company account or contractor account- please contact us:
Mullica Hill Store: (856)589-3953 ext. 1 or email@example.com
Williamstown Store: (856)226-3834 or firstname.lastname@example.org
DID WE ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
If not, let us know and we will get back to you